PROFESSIONAL DIRECT DRIVE TURNTABLE WITH TRUE QUARTZ LOCK
Designed for Today, Built for the Future
The Denon DJ VL12 Prime sets the new bar position as the most superior turntablist technology available today. Featuring the most optimal acoustic isolation capabilities, able to handle any loud, bass-heavy environment, there’s no classic or control vinyl-based gig the VL12 cannot handle. This true quartz locked, direct-drive Pro DJ Turntable offers you the most exhilarating ‘hands-on’ performance experience you could ever imagine.
Powerful, Visual, Tactile, Creative!
Visually stunning and customizable to your DJ branding preference, the VL12’s platter light ring can be set to a multitude of colors, with adjustable brightness and a ‘lights-out’ mode too. The platter itself features an easy grip/brake, chamfered shape, so you can make the most direct and subtle adjustments to your vinyl mix. The VL12’s beauty and elegance needs power to complete the circle; the VL12 Prime’s adjustable, and ‘highest in industry’ torque ensures that your mixing, scratching and cutting experience on the VL12 is always solidly accurate, so your legacy is assured.
Sounding You Out
You are defined as a DJ by your musical choices, your performance and your sound quality – The VL12 has your back on that, no questions asked, with an innovative isolated motor design resulting in the most optimal signal-to-noise ratio. The S-shaped tonearm is beautifully engineered for accuracy in tracking, sonic performance and ease of use, plus features a reinterpreted, dual function (lock/rest) support. Whether you play original vinyl, are a Club DJ, ‘Battle-Style’ Turntablist, or rock control vinyl in DVS mode, the Denon DJ VL12 shines above conventional OEM units, offering you the contemporary, next-level standard in legacy based
- Easily read and import existing Serato and iTunes databases
- Advanced and accurate Beatgrid and Musical Key analysis
- Create Playlists and Crates for the ultimate music library
- Add custom names to Hot-Cues for enhanced live workflow
- Sync ongoing DJ performance data easily back to Engine Prime application
- Fast and effective on-board Beatgrid and tempo editor
- Logical and easy to use GUI layout for optimized workflow
- Manually edit track info and create track ratings
- Supports Lossless music file formats such as FLAC, ALAC, AIFF and WAV
- Tri-colored track waveform production for frequency based visual feedback